All consulting services are provided through a combination of strategy sessions with ownership/key stakeholders, team training, and coordination with leadership/management teams.
Complete this brief survey so we can better understand your Consulting needs. We will then contact you to discuss next steps
All organizations should undergo an annual strategic planning sessions to re-evaluate their progress, challenges and opportunities and reset their long and short-range objectives.
- SWOT Analysis Facilitation
- Feedback surveys: collect input both internally and externally
- Goal Setting: annually/quarterly/monthly
Succession Management is a process for identifying and selecting successors to key roles in an organization. When this process is not properly established, your business runs the risk of creating a leadership vacuum, which can have unintended consequences on its direction, productivity and culture.
- Training of HR and key stakeholders on the 5 Stages of Succession Management
- SM materials and tools including Bench Strength and Individual Talent Assessments
- Identifying Key Positions, developing a talent pool and leadership pipeline
- Consulting support for implementation and rollout
Talent Assessment & Development
Having a clear talent development process in place is essential to identifying and grooming potential top performers and retaining top talent. I use an effective Talent Mobility Process to accurately assess and develop talent at all levels of skill, motivation and rank. This is a good solution for organizations that are not ready for a full Success Management Plan (see above).
- Employee talent accurately assessed and identified
- Coaching strategies to develop employee talent using the Talent Mobility Process
- Consulting/coordination of services with key stakeholders
Executive Personality Assessments
This services utilizes two accurate and insightful assessment tools to provide feedback about the specific leadership qualities of a new hire or employees considered for promotion. This service allows the employer to make an informed decision and ensure that the candidate is the right fit for the position.
- Identifying core leadership motivations, strengths and weaknesses
- Identifying areas for development and recommendations
- Predicting fit with existing leadership team
- Identifying talent and intangible leadership qualities
Clarifying and implementing the core values and practices of organizational culture is critical to its success.
- Clarify your Vision/Mission/Core Values
- Clarification and identification
- Feedback surveys and reports
- Strategy and rollout
- Learn the Essentials of Healthy Organizational Culture
- Keys to increasing Total Motivation of employees
- Performance pressure/psychological safety strategies
- Ingredients of healthy teams
Managing conflict swiftly and clearly is critical to maintaining a healthy organizational environment including employee motivation, productivity and engagement.
- Conflict resolution facilitation between employees/partners
- Training/Coordination with Leadership/Management/HR in the Cognitive Conflict Management Resolution process